Casper Labs is ushering in the next era of blockchain technology. In just over three years, we’ve already built an entirely new blockchain and attracted some of the world’s largest organizations to start building with us. Now, it’s time to scale — and we’re looking to add world-class engineers, marketers, and operators to our team.
As a core dev team member, you will work on the Typescript contract library, the JS-SDK, and smart contracts in Typescript. You will work with enterprise clients and the custom solutions architect to implement their real world use cases using Casper blockchain technology. You will be the link providing client feedback and feature asks to the core development team.
We are seeking full stack engineers who are excited about blockchain and are strong in a combination of Typescript and Rust. You’ll be working to develop, design, and test blockchain and smart contract technologies as well as designing Proof-of-Concepts for how blockchain technologies can be used to grow and optimize our existing businesses.
- Working with clients and the custom solutions architect to provide solutions to the real use cases using Casper Blockchain Technology. This will include writing smart contracts and developing web applications etc.
- Writing technical specifications and user facing documentation.
- Managing working relations with client’s technical teams and driving adoption of Casper’s Technologies.
- Capturing client feedback and escalating any feature gaps to the program manager.
- Staying connected to the broader dApp developer community and answering questions.
- Working experience with Rust and a solid foundation with Web application platforms.
- Working experience with Typescript
- Minimum of 4 years working within a software development team
- Experience within blockchain domain.
- B.S., or M.S. in Computer Science or other technical (field preferred (equivalent professional experience is acceptable)
- DApp development experience
- Extensive professional experience in a full stack capacity
- Experience with blockchain and smart contract technologies, related
- cryptographic principles, both theory & practice
- Excellent communication skills in conversational and written English
- Passion for joining a fast-paced, early-stage startup
- Ability to write robust, highly efficient, reliable code
- Have deployed software to a production environment
- Familiarity with LinuxMinimum of 4 years workigj within a software development
- Fully remote, work from home environment
- Flexible working hours
- Paid Time-Off
- Periodic in-person offsites globally (travel permitting)
- Long-term incentive programs
- Continued education support
- Advancement opportunity