Frontend Software Engineer - (Vue.js)
*** We welcome all USA Remote talent to apply. ***
Here at Perceptyx, our mission is simple: We help employees and their organizations thrive. How do we do that? We facilitate the ongoing conversation between employees and their company to drive success. We are passionate about helping organizations listen to and act on what matters most to employees. When employees are happy, everyone is happy! We also employ an incredible, diverse staff of professionals with the knowledge, and drive to move every employee engagement survey project swiftly from vision to reality.
We are looking for a Front End Engineer who is highly skilled with Vue.js. Your primary focus will be developing user-facing web applications and components. You’ll implement them with the Vue.js framework, following generally accepted practices and workflows. You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code. You will coordinate with other team members, including back-end engineers and UX/UI designers. Your commitment to team collaboration, perfect communication, and a quality product is crucial.
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js and Typescript
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Assist in scoping, estimating and participating in all agile ceremonies.
- Staying up-to-date with all recent developments in the Vue.js/Typescript and overall Front end space
- You’ll work with Product Management and other stakeholders (Backend, UX, etc.) to iterate on new features within our core product
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM.
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, Vuex and Vuetify.
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including preprocessors like SASS
- Experience using Git in a professional/workplace environment
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of GoLang or Python
- Experience working with a remote team
- Experience with Gitlab
- Experience writing automated tests
What We Offer:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your family.
- The ability to Disdain the Status Quo in a scaling, collaborative work environment.
- Flexible workday schedules (we trust you to get the job done wherever you're comfortable)
- An engaging work environment named one of the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the 5th year in a row!
Perceptyx Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
We celebrate diversity and an inclusive environment. Perceptyx is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Perceptyx’s policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Perceptyx is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Interested in interviewing? Please apply by responding with your updated resume.