Senior Backend Engineer
GMT +/- 3
We're looking for a Back-end Engineer to join our team.
Limbic is on a mission to model human psychology. In doing so, we're solving the biggest problems in psychological therapy today. Combining artificial intelligence with beautiful digital product design, we're making it easier than ever for patients to provide their clinicians with high quality data. We're growing quickly and we're backed by Europe's leading start-up accelerator, Entrepreneur First, and Google. We've also received investment from VC, Angels, the European Commission, and Innovate UK. It's challenging. We're ambitious. And we're supporting one another to achieve our best and make real impact in the world.
At a high level, you'll be focused on the following:
- Contribute to our back-end repositories for patient and therapist apps
- Quickly build, test and ship new (well tested) features
- Build & integrate our GraphQL API endpoints
- Building integrations with patient management systems
Bonus if you've got experience developing React and/or React Native applications and have a strong foothold in an engineering community.
We are looking for anyone who fits most of the following qualifications and tech stack experience:
- 4+ years of experience developing Node.js applications
- MongoDB and PostgreSQL
- Comfortable setting up & implementing AWS services
- Experience building and shipping production-ready code
You should apply if:
- You're excited by the opportunity to solve the biggest problem in (mental) healthcare today
- You want to join a company you can grow with
- You can move fast and get stuff done
- You enjoy building elegant solutions to complicated problems
- You enjoy getting your hands dirty with complicated data structures
- You are passionate about beautifully built products and want a place to perfect your craft