Senior Frontend Engineer
+-2 CET EUROPE
About the job
You'll be one of the first engineers and a member of the founding team, joining a team of 5 engineers.
You will closely work with the CTO and product lead to create and implement the front-end for our products. You will be involved in UI implementation, UX, product development, and growth of the engineering team.
As a founding team member, you will get a chance to set the foundations of our engineering culture. You will help articulate our engineering principles and help set the long-term roadmap.
What is Loc.tax?
Loc.tax is the first-ever B2B SaaS tax management platform for multinational companies that empowers collaboration between internal and external stakeholders, and helps achieve higher levels of compliance, efficiency and corporate social responsibility.
Who we are
Our team comes from tax, legal, engineering and product design worlds. We are a fully remote yet highly collaborative and small team from ð§ðªð³ð±ð±ð¹ð§ð¾. Building software products is our passion and we love doing that in an environment that is welcoming and motivating. Good vibes only âï¸.
We are looking to add more folks with different backgrounds across European time zones. (+- 2 CET)
We're funded by well known early stage investors and are ready to kick some... ð
- Styled components
Desired Skills & Experience
- You feel comfortable in a very fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- You understand limitations in modern-day UI frameworks to ensure UX designs can be implemented efficiently.
- You have a genuine interest in great UI/UX.
- You are not afraid of complex engineering problems.
- You have 3+ years of industry experience in front-end development.
- You are an expert in CSS.
- You have a pragmatic approach to engineering that balances seamless experiences, beautiful code, maintainability, and time to market.
- You have an appreciation for a test-driven, code-review culture.
- You're curious about new technologies and you're driven to find ways to implement them in your work.
- Code, maintain, and coordinate the evolution of the current application using React.
- Build re-usable components and implement design system.
- Collaborate with the product team on the definition, evolution and maintenance of our front-end code.
- Help to define strategic initiatives to improve the code, the guidelines, processes, tools, infrastructure, and workflows.
- Optimize the rendering performance.
- Review code through Pull Requests.
- Payroll or contractor, you choose.
- MacBook Pro and other necessary accessories (payroll) (payroll)
- Budget for personal education & conferences
- Flexible work time & vacation policy
- Maternity & paternity leave (payroll)
- Competitive salary and stock options