Senior Front End Developer
ðAre you a Front End Developer who:
- Loves making consumer products FEEL as good as they look?
- Couldn't live without travel
- Is passionate about the potential to change the way millennial and Gen Zs travel
- Wants to take the lead on a consumer product for people to share, curate and book their next best trips in one place?
We are looking for an awesome Senior Front End Developer to join us and take the Travis experience to the next level.
** www.travistravis.co **
ð About Travis Named Top 100 Innovators 2021 by The Australian, and backed by Skalata Ventures, Travis is one of the leading voices of innovation in travel - especially at the intersection of travellers, creators, and industry. We are building digital experiences for a new generation of Gen Z and millennial travellers to curate their next best trips, through visual moodboards, integrated maps, and stories by real travellers. We're now in private beta, with a fast growing community in US and Australia, and travel set for the biggest rebound ever. We're barely getting started.
ð You're likely to be a fit if..
- You have at least 4 years of experience building websites and consumer product interfaces
- You're passionate about VueJS, CSS, TypeScript and the constantly evolving Frontend ecosystem
- You're knowledgeable in best practices and able to write clean maintainable code, fearless in exploring new avenues and to be challenged with uncharted web technologies
- You're obsessively passionate about user experience, interactive interfaces, and responsive UIs
- You're a hands-on tinkerer with some of your best work done in startup roles or side hustles
- You love travel as much as we do and believe in building a product that could change the future of travel
ð¤ Your role would involve..
- Taking the lead on everything front end to make the Travis experience feel special
- Working on things like design integration, performance, interactive interfaces, design systems, frontend engineering, animations, PWA and data structures.
- Using a modern stack that includes VueJS 2/3, TypeScript, CSS3, Lottie, GraphQL, NodeJS, Prisma, Algolia and AWS.
- Working closely with our co-founders and CTO
ð The perks
- Lead and own your work
- Remote-first culture
- Flexible hours
- Professional growth and mentorship
- Salary + equity package
- Travel perks
ð¦ We know that perfect candidates donât exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, weâd love to learn more about you.
We expect to take about 2 weeks to review applications. If successful, the next step will be a one hour video call with our CTO, a case study, and a final interview with co-founders. If youâre the right fit, weâll move pretty quickly through this process.
Applications close Monday 25 Oct 2021 or earlier if we find the right person. The earlier you apply, the earlier we'll get back to you!